• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Found this on WotC homepage..

Asmo said:
Do you have time to actually play some Magic? If so, what´s your opinion about the game?

I think Magic is a fun game, very well put together. That said, my interest in Magic has always been more about the setting than the rules. :)

What can I say? I'm a story guy, first and foremost. My tastes run to RPGs and interesting settings more than they do to strategy.

Now, if WotC would ever publish and RPG setting based on the Magic multiverse, I'd be in heaven. :D

Propagandroid

First Post
Ari is an incredible contributor to the field of game design and fiction. From all I've seen he's probably the hardest working person in the entire industry. His attention to detail, interactions on various message boards, and grasp of how story fits game is wonderful. It's good to see him getting these opportunities!

Klaus

First Post
WotC just called Ari "infectious"! The nerve!!!

:D

That is awesome, Ari! Is the novel closer to 2e Planescape or 4e Cosmology in terms of setting?

catsclaw227

First Post
Excellent news Ari! I have a lot of your RPG adventure writing work on my shelf. More than most.

I don't know much about Magic, but it would be interesting to read a novel set in the Magic setting.

Ari -- Is your Pen and Paper profile current? Funny, I didn't know you did The Hero Snare from Monkeygod. That's another of mine you did. :)

<off topic> What is your favorite of you varied Scarred Lands work? </off topic>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads