• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

garyh

First Post
Oak trudges across the hill towards the final foe, taking his measure, and upon reaching him, takes two mighty swings with its longswords.

[sblock=OOC]
Move Action - Move to P20
Minor Action - apply Hunter's Quarry to the last Hobgoblin
Standard Action - Twin Strike on the Hobgoblin

Twin Stike:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1664435/

1d20+7;1d8 → [20,7] = (27)
1d20+7;1d8 → [2] = (2)
1d20+7;1d8 → [14,7] = (21)
1d20+7;1d8 → [5] = (5)

...and the Hunter's Quarry:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1664438/
1d8 → [2] = (2)

That first swing is a critical, and the second one likely hits as well. Assuming both swings hit, that's 8+2+5+2=17 damage to the Hobgoblin.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
As Elias hits the hobgoblin, the archer spouts blood and tries to get away, taking out a small vial from his belt. But before he can drink its content, a javelin coming from aside, higher on the hill, pierces his throath and kills him on the spot. Turning to your right, you see an elf riding a white horse coming down the hill and approaching you, his hand up in a sign of good intentions. Meanwhile, from the opposite direction, you spot another mounted man, leading by the reins the three horses that pulled your carriage and had fled in that direction.

Peace, travelers. I came to give you aid. Are there any injured among you?, speaks the elf. As he gets nearer, you notice he's leading his hors with only his knees, and the right sleeve of his shirt is empty. He's one-armed.

[sblock=ooc]the first fight is over. enters the first npc. Each of you earned 160 xp. [/sblock]

Is_907

First Post
Elias is pleased to see help, although he is wary of strangers...
"Well met, sir. What may we call you, our strange aid in time of trouble?"

geogator

First Post
The leathery old lizard slips out from behind his cover of the wagon. Aged claws clutch the staff and right himself properly. "That was exhilarating! Did you see the way those beasts fought with absolute abandon? Fearless! I am impressed by their absolute determination to do the job. It makes you wonder what possessed them to assault us with such vigor." The azure reptillian then notices the rider with one arm. " Good day traveler. Thank you for your offer of aid, I do have a small nick that could be attended to if it would not trouble you. Fortuitous rendezvous. This is an exciting day."

(OOC: Blizzard is cautious of this fellow while trying to take him at face value. I took the liberty of making an insight roll.
[4,5] = (9))

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Desh spins his flail idly before draping over his shoulder plates. Whistling merrily he wanders over to the mounted elf and nods his thanks with a toothy grin.

"If you really want to help you can mount a recover operation of our driver's corpse and the horses it was riding."

Remove ads