• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

garyh

First Post
"Alright, I heard some laughing that didn't sound funny at all," Oak tells its companions. "I say we follow it and find out what we're dealing with. Any other ideas?"

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]i assume you'll all follow Oak[/sblock]

As you enter the "jungle", you follow Oak on a path carved among thick trees and tall undergrowth. You're surrounded by all kinds of noises, birds, leaves, mysterious sounds. But Oak is only following one, a faint rustling of leaves, and maybe a sort of flapping of small wings moving a few feet in front of you...

SarahRequiem

First Post
"it sounds like a bird. I think its a bird. what if it's a big bird? or maybe a monkey.... Don't you think monkeys are kindda cute?" says Meriadeth, talking to no one in particular.

geogator

First Post
"Monkey brain is one of my favorite desserts. I once ate with the Duke of Restorak. He was a charming individual and he introduced me to the delicacy. I am not sure the halfling brain would be as appealing." Blizzard ponders this idea for a while. He idly follows behind using his staff to clear brush from whipping him in the face and to make sure no silly roots tangle up his old feet.

Atanatotatos

First Post
The path you're following curves to the right and becomes more narrow. Some ten feet ahead, you see there is a wider space surrounded by trees.

[sblock=Oak] The "thing" you're following apparently followed the path and the same faint sound from before seems to come from the clearer area ahead. But now you're getting the feeling that right when you grew a little farther from the sound, it stopped, like you weren't following it, but it was leading you... [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]in case you were wondering, yes, i'm rolling in secret [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
"Whatever we're following seems to have lead us towards that clearing ahead," Oak tells the group. "It could be a trap... Okay, it's probably a trap."

The battered old warforged shrugs its shoulders.

"So, shall we spring the trap, then? Isdar and I can scout ahead first."

Oak looks to the group, particularly Isdar, to see what they want to do.

[sblock=OOC]Yeah, I was assuming there was some secret rolling going on.[/sblock]

Remove ads