• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FR] God/dess of Dreams?

mkarol

First Post
Who would be the FR god of Dreams? Fortune Telling?

Selune and Shar have provinces in the night, is that as close as we get?

Uzumaki

First Post
Savras? Where can I find information on him? I play a Seer who is also a Dreamwalker. I guess this dashes my hopes of ascending to Godhood.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mkarol

First Post
Uzumaki said:
Savras? Where can I find information on him?

He is a Demigod mentioned in _Faiths & Pantheons_ and looks like he will suit my purposes. I wonder why there isn't a (human) god of dreams. FR has a god for everything, how is this common (imho) portfolio missed?

Mr Fidgit

First Post
Savras does have an entry in the FRCS Faerunian Pantheon (pgs 234-5), and has a few paragraphs devoted to him in Magic of Faerun (p 6), which includes the passage, "[his worshippers] also study prophecies and interpret dreams..."

Aloïsius

First Post
During the arcane age (Netheril), Selune was the godess of Dreams, and Shar godess of Nightmare. They have lost some of their power since, especially Selune, and this aspect of their portfolio. But they may try to reclaim it

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads