• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR, Shevarash

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Wonko the Sane said:
Arrow Bringer.

Ahahahah! Arrow Bringer.

I imagine all the real elven gods having fun, and if they run out of arrows, they call for their arrow bringer.

There's a short story about some of his cultists in Realms of the Elves. Many of them are hardly better than those they hunt: They hunt and murder without mercy. If it's drow, they kill it, no matter if it's an evil Arachne, a neutral rogue, a good bladedancer, or an innocent babe.

One interesting fact: The Arrow Bringer has sword never to laugh and never to smile until the drow are no more, and most of his followers do the same. You can find a more morose bunch than those, but you'd have to find a duerger settlement for that.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah it's probably best to follow Wonk's link for that. It's a very good and useful thing to have for followers of all the demihuman gods. More so than Faiths and Panethons.

Imruphel

First Post
Question said:
Is Demihuman Deities a 2E book or something? I cant seem to find the product on wizard's page.

Yes and, really, if you want interesting information on the FR deities the best place is in the 2E books. Demihuman Deities was part of a series of three books, the other two being Faiths & Avatars and Powers & Pantheons. All are available on PDF.

I have a particular soft spot for Faiths & Avatars as it was the book that brought me back to D&D (or AD&D as it was then). A single read-through of that book generated so many ideas for campaigns (NB: not adventures... campaigns) that I knew I had to come back to D&D!

Faiths & Pantheons suffers, IMO, from the need to include all those ridiculously long stat blocks that no DM I know uses... but that's another topic.

Remove ads