• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FR] Silver Marches IC

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Joyousgard paces. "I am sorry companions. I was ineffectual in fighting the undead and infact opened myself up to being a burden to you all. I will do better next time." He says with a very serious lok of sorrow on his face.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"No forgiveness needed," says Faedalar as he calls down Nightwind, who sits on his outstetched arm. "At least you did not stand by and do nothing. These ghouls are truly a pox upon the land."

Serpenteye

First Post
Korosh nods at Faendalar's comment and answers Joyousguard.
"Beshaba smiles on us all at one time or another. You will do better next time."

Thanee

First Post
The kobold looks at Korosh, his face showing a bit of pride. He takes the gold pieces offered to him and speaks (in draconic): “So master want to know me name? Me is Xelectl.”

The rest of the night passes uneventful and soon the sun rises over the valley, filling you with warmth after the chilling night.

Cade feels slightly better in the morning (another point of Con regained).

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Day 6 of Hammer, 1372 DR

After a strong breakfast, the caravan is prepared once more to continue the journey to Sundabar, which should be reached this evening.

Packing the wagons and carts becomes routine after a few days now and it doesn't take long until everyone is ready to go.

Serpenteye

First Post
He pats Xelectl the Kobold gently on the head, his mind dwelling on other matters.

--

When morning comes Korosh takes his place on the cart with Xelectl nearby, keeping an eye out for any new threats in the surrounding forest.

Thanee

First Post
Ack! Sorry for the delay... I'll continue with a longer post soon, which will then give you some options to proceed... of course you can take any other way you might prefer as well. :)

Remove ads