• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Free 3.5 and Pathfinder NPC Generator

dingle

First Post
As the Olympics has now come to an end we can spend more time designing adventures. To help DM's catch up Dingle's Games is offering free full access for the next week for the Pathfinder RPG NPC Generator and the D&D 3.5 NPC Generator . You will be able to create NPC's of any race up to 20th level with up to 3 classes, adjust skills, attributes, and feats, add magic items and spells and set pre-buffed spells. This should save many hours creating NPC's and Monsters for your campaigns.

udalrich

First Post
When I tried it,i seemed to be limited to adding 5 class levels. Is that a limitation of the free version? Or was I just having problems using it on my phone?

dingle

First Post
I've just done a change so you don't have to login to access the levels. Let me know if you have any more problems

udalrich

First Post
I looked at the pathfinder encounter generator as well. It generated a kobold fighter with 10 levels of fighter and 11 racial hit die. It also claimed that it was CR 13, which might be correct. When I looked at the details, it had also spent 52k of the available 16k funds on magic items.

The settings that I used were:
Terrain Temperate forests
Type All
CR From 6
CR To 14

The pathfinder NPC generator appears to often give Druids Augmented Summoning without the prereq Spell Focus(Conjuration).

Does it support creating eidolons, animal companions and other pets?

dingle

First Post
I looked at the pathfinder encounter generator as well. It generated a kobold fighter with 10 levels of fighter and 11 racial hit die. It also claimed that it was CR 13, which might be correct. When I looked at the details, it had also spent 52k of the available 16k funds on magic items.
The encounter generator displays monsters and NPC's already created by other users. I've done a fix so it won't display NPC's with massive over spending of available funds.
The pathfinder NPC generator appears to often give Druids Augmented Summoning without the prereq Spell Focus(Conjuration).
Does it support creating eidolons, animal companions and other pets?
I've done a fix to the default feats of the Druid to give spell focus before Aug Summoning. Thanks for pointing out the errors. I rely on people reporting any problems as I'm not DMing at the moment. Let me know anything else you find.
The animal companions are only in the 3.5 generator at the moment. I will be adding them to ther pathfinder generator soon.

Remove ads