• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Ebooks from Tor

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Fast Learner said:
I'm really surprised that their top age bracket was "30+". Do they actually not care beyond 29? Very, very weird, frankly.

I think they are only interested in seeing which age groups below 30 actually reads books.. But i do admit, it still is sort of wonky since the 18 - 30 age bracket don't coincide with the traditional demographic age break points of 18 - 24 and 25 - 35.

Tolen Mar

First Post
HAs anyone else gotten their first free e-book link yet? I signed up a couple of days ago, and nothing yet. I've even gone through my spam box in case yahoo misplaced it...

Darth Shoju

First Post
Tolen Mar said:
HAs anyone else gotten their first free e-book link yet? I signed up a couple of days ago, and nothing yet. I've even gone through my spam box in case yahoo misplaced it...

I'm in the same boat. I signed up using the Yahoo account I use for signing up for stuff on the net, and no email yet. I keep checking my junk mail too, but no sign of it there either.

:\

F5

Explorer
Shade said:
It seems legit. They're on the same IP block.

Host name: www.tor-forge.com
IP address: 64.124.160.219

Host name: www.tor.com
IP address: 64.124.160.246

I hadn't checked that yet, when I posted, but yeah. That's comforting.

And thanks to the OP! Mistborn is one of the best fantasy books I've read in years.

Second this. For all my Doom and Gloom posting, I'll be really psyched if this works out, and wouldn't have known about it but for this post. So, Thanks!

Padril

First Post
HeavenShallBurn said:
Same here, luckily I used my junk yahoo account so even if it's a scam no data about me that isn't false will be distributed.
I received an email this morning with a link to download the first book. I thought I might have a little trouble since I'm not a US resident. It seems not though :D

Tolen Mar

First Post
I guess that takes care of that, I have my link now. That was an awefully long "within a day or so'...:)

Having said that, this was the first I'd noticed we'd entered a sweepstakes as well. I looked up the prize on google. Figures. Based on what I've read, I don't see me wanting to win it. Which of course means that I likely will...

Remove ads