• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Free Fanzine for the World of Greyhawk: The Grey Grimoire

Norker

Villager

Hey everybody!

Ewan Cummins, AKA Norker, here. My team has produced a snazzy new magazine for the World of Greyhawk (setting owned by Wizards of the Coast). It's free, non-commercial, unofficial, and packed with gaming goodness. We've got new items, monsters, a scenario, lore, and more. The Grey Grimoire supports multiple editions. 5E, 1E, etc. Come check it out.

I will be on Lord Gosumba's Twitch this weekend to discuss the zine.

-Ewan

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
Fantastic stuff, @Norker! And great timing with the coastal/marine-themed articles, as I'm currently prepping my Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign in Greyhawk.

While I've only skimmed the zine so far, I am really impressed with the artwork and layout. I'll hopefully be able to contribute something in the future.

Norker

Villager
Fantastic stuff, @Norker! And great timing with the coastal/marine-themed articles, as I'm currently prepping my Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign in Greyhawk.

While I've only skimmed the zine so far, I am really impressed with the artwork and layout. I'll hopefully be able to contribute something in the future.
Cool!

The next issue is already in the works. Spring 2024.
-Norker

Remove ads