• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Free netbook of 3.5E monsters -- Book of Beasts ver5

robjh

First Post
If you're interested, there's an updated version of the Book of Beasts available from the following Yahoo group:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/bookofbeasts/

Sorry about the bother of joining a group, but I needed a download site and Yahoo is mostly free. The book is in Acrobat 5 format, with about 330 pages and some illustrations. They are mostly fantasy creatures, but with some sci-fi, psionic, animal and vermin. Hopefully there's a little something that nearly anyone can use. Oh yes, there's also some expanded summon monster tables that I'd be interested in a critique.

This will probably be the last update for this volume, as it's pretty bloated already. :)

Last edited:

silvermane

Explorer
Great work, by the way.

Did you make these monsters from the ground up? Convert? Steal? ;)

And if this volume is to be closed for good, why not start another one? Book of Terrors would be a good name.

robjh

First Post
silvermane said:
Great work, by the way.

Did you make these monsters from the ground up? Convert? Steal? ;)

And if this volume is to be closed for good, why not start another one? Book of Terrors would be a good name.

Thanks. Yes the ones I did were mostly made from scratch, although a few were inspired by mythological creatures or some from movies and books.

I've got some material for a couple of other non-monster books I've been working on, which I was going to work on next. But yes, a Book of Terrors would be interesting if somebody wanted to start one up. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
robjh said:
Sorry about the bother of joining a group,
Amazingly, I managed to decipher the first "Proof-Image" when trying to join the group. Considering I needed many more tries to join Yahoo proper, and the NPCScripts group, I am pleasantly surprised. I'll look at the file later

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads