• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Free Pathfinder magic item - Mirkmoot's Wondrous Waterater

Trollitc

First Post
We here at Troll in the Corner’s Magical Emporium are constantly searching the known and unknown worlds to bring you, our wealthy and overly encumbered adventurers, the finest magical items. We’ve journeyed the planes, trawled lakes of fire, flitted through realms composed of clouds, and consorted with demon princes and godlings.

We’re not quite sure why it is then that we continue to be fascinated with the objects created by one forlorn and grumpy goblin, but fascinate us the creations of Mirkmoot certainly do!

Here you will find a free preview item from the forthcoming Mirkmoot’s More Magical Mayhem for Creatures Small and Great, featuring the amazing art of Tim Reardon!

MikrmootWaterater-1024x679.jpg

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
yup, read up on that item and now see he was summonned and just p!$$3d, rather then taking a bio break.

Scott DeWar

*bows* Thank you. I am quite skilled in speaking in puns. Just watch when they start throwing to rotton apples and tomatoes!

Trollitc

First Post
More free Mirkmoot stuff - today only

Just though I'd let you all know that the first Mirkmoot PDF (sells for a buck) is free for today, to celebrate the soon to be arriving new Mirkmoot PDF!

It's offered through DriveThruRPG.

Scott DeWar

for a buck, i just may have to get that. it sounds so, . . . evil-wickid to throw at players.

Remove ads