• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE Publisher Art from VShane

V_Shane

First Post
Hi everyone!

Its Friday again and that means free AOTA Publisher art. Its a new renewing of the direction of Arcane, and to make sure everyone knows, each week will have a new professional quality 300 dpi file for your usage. I am hoping the wordgets spread for those that are starting up, as this can certainly help fill those empty corners of your modules, NPCs or even use them as covers for your PDF.

Again, wish I could post an image here, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Thank you for your time, look up VShane in the EnWorld shop for Publisher art packages (20+ images on avg for $20), FONTS, MP3s for your games and Game art for the GMs..no one is left out ;)

~ VShane

Arcane Publisher Freebie

Napftor

Explorer
Thanks for doing these, V_Shane! As a small publisher, I'm happy to grab inexpensive quality art whenever possible. Is there some kind of 'legalese' to use with these images?

fissionessence

First Post
Yeah, and any rules on cropping/coloring? And, as I said in last week's thread . . . it would be really great if you got the previews for your publisher art on RPGNow to work :)

~

V_Shane

First Post
Yeah, and any rules on cropping/coloring? And, as I said in last week's thread . . . it would be really great if you got the previews for your publisher art on RPGNow to work :)

~

Cool! Liscense.....let me see...ok, I got it, You can't sell it as your own art!
thats it! Cropping? Go ahead, chop them into pieces! Be a graphic art cannibal!

Oh so NOW you mention those previews again.....<sigh> Do you have any idea how many folders I am going to have to look through to find them? Perhaps they don't want to be found. Then I'll have to make new ones. Then upload them, then post the links, and then.....no telling what will happen. Are you willing to take that chance?

fissionessence

First Post
Oh so NOW you mention those previews again.....<sigh> Do you have any idea how many folders I am going to have to look through to find them? Perhaps they don't want to be found. Then I'll have to make new ones. Then upload them, then post the links, and then.....no telling what will happen. Are you willing to take that chance?

Well, I just know I can't buy any of those art sets without knowing what's inside. I might not be able to buy them anyway, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's passed over your sets in the time since their previews stopped working.

~

V_Shane

First Post
Hi all. Thank you for coming by for the Arcane Publisher Freebie. There have been unexpected delays this week. But I'll getting back on track by later tonight or posted Monday.Again, sorry for the delay.

~ V Shane

Remove ads