• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free publisher Clip art

V_Shane

First Post
Masked bandits, hehe, yeah tell the makers of Over The Hedge that one, they didn't seem to mind leaving it out for their lead raccoon.

ANYWAY! ITS THAT TIME!
Freebie Pseudo Dragon on the blog, get it now, its there, you know you want it!
Psuedo1.gif

Sigurd

First Post
I like him. He's got attitude!

Only problem I see is that you can't really tell his scale. In a world with Dragons there are also giants and gems the size of basketballs :).

I definitely think you nailed his face. Looks like a sneaky devil.

Sigurd

Sigurd

First Post
JVisgaitis said:

Partial quotes are fun!

My point was in the other half of the line. In fantasy this could be a giant skull. Titans are as common as dragons in the real world.

Sigurd

Its a very cool pic though.

V_Shane

First Post
oh thats easy...all you have to do is take another piece of clip art (in photoshop) and splice in or overlay (not the effect, but trimmed close and layed atop) a goblet or a sword or knife or coins laying around the skull. Just need perspective markers.
But also there is a pearl size gemstone in the eye.

Versatile I think, since you could feasibly put something small next to it and make it giant as you suggested.

thanks for the kind comments, and enjoy!

annadobritt

First Post
Hmmm. Looking at the image I'm wondering if the pseudodragon could lift the skull and drop it on someone as he flies overhead.

Snicker! Drop dung bombs on some goblins. :cool:

Remove ads