• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free publisher Clip art

Sigurd

First Post
annadobritt said:
Hmmm. Looking at the image I'm wondering if the pseudodragon could lift the skull and drop it on someone as he flies overhead

"Perhaps two of them, they could grip it by the husk"

annadobritt

First Post
Another image comes to mind -- wing formation of pseudodragons, each carrying a small club. They swoop down and bash people in the head. (Note: Once had a cat named Bootsie who caught a baby blue jay in the backyard. I rescued the baby blue jay, but its parents were unappreciative. For the rest of the summer the blue jays would dive bomb me whenever I went in the backyard and they would do the same to Bootsie. They even tried to attack him through the window screen when they saw him.)

annadobritt

First Post
Sigurd said:
I like him. He's got attitude!

Only problem I see is that you can't really tell his scale. In a world with Dragons there are also giants and gems the size of basketballs :).

I definitely think you nailed his face. Looks like a sneaky devil.

Sigurd

Don't forget, the pseudodragon is listed as tiny like a common cat.

V_Shane

First Post
PosterBoy said:
Shane, maybe I just don't see it, but you should setup the RSS feed on your blog.

-chris

Hi Chris, good to hear from you. I looked thorugh all of bloggers stuff and can't seem to locate one. Is this an external service?
I've read about it here and there, just never gave any thought to it actually be useful in my case.

Sigurd

First Post
How about some kind of predatory mount being 'stabled' in the local village surrounded by oh so edible horses :)

Or if you want a comic book challenge (I like your comic art by the way :) ) you could make a comic of the Fellowship of the Ring emerging in Asterix's village.

Sigurd

Last edited:

annadobritt

First Post
Sigurd said:
How about some kind of predatory mount being 'stabled' in the local village surrounded by oh so edible horses :)

Or if you want a comic book challenge (I like your comic art by the way :) ) you could make a comic of the Fellowship of the Ring emerging in Asterix's village.

Sigurd
Isn't horsemeat a favorite meal of griffons? :)

V_Shane

First Post
oh, it appears I missed some posts.

Thanks Sigurd, I've got plenty o' comic work to do, unfortunatley very little of it is fantasy.
Nearly all my paid comic work is typically supers or a blend of fantasy/modern, but nothing pure fantasy.
I only have one project that I am working on with Christopher Heath (azieran.com) thats a comic book interpretation of his short story "Crypt of Shaddazam" based on his Novice to Master (Heathen Oracle on the EnWorld or RPGnow lists) class called a Crypt Tracker.

Here is the first page, I'm penciling it then going straight to colors.

Azir_Crypt_pg1_VShane.gif

and by tonight I'll ahve a new Free Publshers Image up on the Blog!

Sigurd

First Post
I like it.

I played a Crypt Tracker. My take was that they were trading on their very mortal flesh to combat the undead. He was always cold, damp and miserable. He just hated Undead so much that he accepted it. Patience and huge stoicism got him into Ravenloft where he found a potent weapon that was hidden there.

Things like body salves that hid odor and bitter herbs that poisoned the blood. Even booby trapping crypts to kill ghouls etc.... I figured that as a sort of Ranger\Thief\Undead killer if he could stay safe and mince the mindless dead in traps that was the way to go. He tried to make a lot out of the sunshine. He called it his reward - sometimes it was all the gold he got.

His biggest ability was to be unseen by undead. He had been forced to study them and spy on them. Watching and really understanding their horror froze him in his determination. To watch a zombie escape only to spring a trap on a larger group... Poisoning the bodies of the recently deceased to slow ghouls and ghasts. He became a pretty morbid so and so.

But its a good class. Makes a better loner.

Good luck with the comic.

Sigurd

Last edited:

V_Shane

First Post
Hi all!

This week I have a Serpent! Should be useful in some form.
Its on a solo layer in PSD format.
On the bottom of the post in the blog is the link and a new feature: password.
This will help control downloads for those who do go to the post and not just search net web crawlers.

Viva le EnWorld!

V Shane

AOTA & A.P.E. BLOG!!

Serpent-1.gif

annadobritt

First Post
V_Shane said:
Hi all!

This week I have a Serpent! Should be useful in some form.
Its on a solo layer in PSD format.
On the bottom of the post in the blog is the link and a new feature: password.
This will help control downloads for those who do go to the post and not just search net web crawlers.

Viva le EnWorld!

V Shane

Now that serpent has some intersting possibilities. :) Thanks, Shane, for another most excellent piece of artwork.

Remove ads