• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free RPG Day!

daddystabz

Explorer
I heard June 21st. is RPG day and that Wizards has 3 things up for grabs but where/how do we get them? I heard that WotC is releasing an adventure and a new mini, and like something else I am not quite remembering right now. However, will we be able to simply download the adventure from the WotC website? Where can we get them mini?

Thanks!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
WotC also has a Dungeon Tile. The mini is a figure from the next set.

How do you get these? Go to a store participating in Free RPG Day. You can find locations here.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Oh Dear God, there'll be riots:

Sub City Comics 2 Exchequer Street Dublin 2 Eire England

Fix this WotC.....!!!!

Eiré is not in Eng-Ger-Land!!!!

EDIT: It's not WotC, I know this now after reading the site...

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
WotC does not operate that site, they are only one of the sponsors. Free RPG Day is organized by Impressions.

To Ginnel, report this to Impressions. Nothing can be done this year, but Impressions can make sure the violating store can not get the material next year.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Bagpuss said:
You are kidding? Name and shame them.
Yeah, this. The material from the free RPG game is promotional material supplied by WotC and the other companies. They're not allowed at all to sell it off!

Cheers, LT.

Ginnel said:
Unless your store is selling them off :(
That is monstrous. I would find another FLGS if I was you, even if there aren't any; you're better off ordering online than giving business to thieves like them.

What's the store's name, and where is it located? I'll be sure to never buy anything there.

Remove ads