Freeform Adventures (again)

Jetbomb24

First Post
hmm, my intrest is perked. I've developed the semi weird tendency to sometimes game at 12, 1, and 2 for the euros if that helps in any way.

W

WizO_Bailey

No, the sessions are not connected in any way, so if you play in one, you don't have to play in the next, or ever play again. Each session will be a mini-adventure. Something that is started and solved in the same day. Or such is the goal. I guess it depends on how long people drag stuff out is if you'll reach the end or not. ;) But they are small adventures, something if you were playing it offline, would probably only take an hour. I figure we'll do two to three hours online with all the typing.

When I play D&D at home, it's almost always on a Sunday, but my gaming group doesn't play every week, it's as soon as we're all available. So the schedule there is pretty sporadic, which will make this schedule not the same day every month. It will be the first and third weekend, day depending on what is going on in my offline life. Although I plan on making the FFA dates known at least a week in advance, if not eariler.

Also the adventures are going to be fantasy based, for now, since that's what I know. Perhaps in the future, if this is still running, I'll run some d20 modern sessions when I get familiar with the setting and rules.

Remove ads