• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Freelance editor, proofreader, mechanics/story developer: Give your game the professional edge!

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
As a product is about to head out into the wild, two of the most consistent dangers in getting good reviews and continuous sales are:

1. Poor conception, and
2. Poor editing.

Many of the writers in gaming have to wear the hats of editor, layout designer, project manager, and so much more, so these two traps are precisely what make a product sink or swim, regardless of whether it's being sold on One Book Shelf (such as DriveThruRPG), Lulu, Indie Press Revolution, Amazon, or any other channel.

That said, these are two of the easiest traps you can prepare for, with just a little help. That's where I come in!

My name is Tim Bannock and I'm a freelance editor, proofreader, and developer. I'm specifically looking to help out "the little guy," the self-publishers and the small press publishers. I want to proofread, edit, and even -- if you need it -- help develop story and mechanics so that they don't get shredded or ignored due to poor grammar, improper use of words and punctuation, or "good ideas gone bad" because there wasn't enough time and forethought spent on the "ideation" stage.

My goal right now is to build up my resume in the gaming industry, so I'm offering my services at incredibly low prices. Feel free to check out my website for my services, rates, resume (still a work in progress as I get permissions from my former projects!), and accolades.

I look forward to helping you out!

Remove ads