• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freeport Freelancers Needed

GMSkarka

Explorer
Yar!

Adamant Entertainment, the design house behind GR's Skull & Bones will soon be producing support material for Freeport in PDF! Adventures, supplements, you name it!

To that end, we're looking for freelance writers and artists who are interested in working on the Freeport support line. Our submission guidelines can be found here. We do have some projects already in development, for which we'll need to assign freelancers, but we're also interested in hearing full project pitches, as described in the submission guidelines.

Here's your chance to work in Freeport!

NewLifeForm

First Post
I am very interested!

Always eager to do some artwork for the gaming industry (and a big fan of getting paid as well ;) ), I will submit some samples asap. Most of the illustrations I am currently doing are for cartoon style projects, but I'm sure I can create something with a more traditional flavor.

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon,
Adam Dickstein
NewLifeForm

sinner

First Post
molly.jpg

Email sent. I hope to hear from you soon:cool:

Last edited:

haiiro

First Post
I sent you an email yesterday evening expressing interest in working on some of the existing projects that you have in the pipeline, along with a writing sample. The email was from haiiro(at)gmail(dot)com; I just wanted to mention it here in case you did not receive my message. If that's the case, let me know and I'll re-send it! :)

GMSkarka

Explorer
We currently have more art submissions than we can possibly use -- Thank you for the overwhelming response!

We're still looking for writers....and I just wanted to send along something which is important for writers looking for work with Adamant. Please send along a product pitch...not only will we be considering those for eventual development, but we use the pitches to get a sense of your conceptual skills and writing style, which allows us to assign you to existing development work more easily.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads