• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frenzied Berserker and Rage

Grishnak

First Post
Here you go to make you feel better with another reply :)

Yes it does stack and a nice thread for Monte Cooks possible chars.
Bbn 2/Ftr 8/Frenzied Berserker 10: The ultimate crazed warrior. This build becomes extremely nasty since rage and frenzy stack. Iron Will can help immensely to overcome the frenzy before it ends and not attack your companions. Great Cleave is also very useful for this build because of Supreme Cleave.

http://boards.wizards.com/community-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=271;t=004405;p=

shadowcaster007

First Post
bezerker

I played a half orc bezerker in our last campaign. Man oh man are they fun.
All said and done with a crit here and there you can do 300 damage in some rounds.

Someone said it earlier about buffing up your will so you don't go loco on your friends and I agree. There's nothing worse than going after the parties wizard just cause he's the closest after the baddy's are dead.

Grishnak

First Post
I'm quite lucky as my char is blessed with a reasonable saving throw but no matter how good it is being one of the main fighters damage dealt to me stops my save on that side of things and generally pass most saves before I wade into the group.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads