• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frenzy rage exhausted question?

Drakeskull

First Post
Ok on a normal frenzy or rage you become fatigued until the end the encounter after ending it. When in rage a frenzy at the same time you then become exhausted, but is it normal exhaustion or is it until the end of the encounter? Or maybe exhausted until the end of the encounter and then normal fatigued? That you for any help you may be able to provide.

Branok

First Post
According to raw, it says that when a frenzy ends, the frenzied berserker is fatigued till the end of the encounter, the same as a rage does, and it says that you're exhausted when you add it to rage. Now it doesn't state anything special abou the duration of said exhaustion. Sure the berserker wouldn't be able to move for the rest of the encounter ;) , but nothing specifically states the fact that it should last longer than a couple of minutes. Nevertheless, I don't have my DMG or PHB here with me, so I'm not a 100% certain, since I really haven't read the rules on exhaustion and how long it lasts..... Sorry, I just had this powerful urge to cover my ass..... :D . But anyway, even if it does leave you exhausted for the day, I'd house rule it to a fatigued for the rest of the day, which is pretty harsh, but feasible, since the amount of adrenalin being pumped into the berserker's bloodstream must be in the order of 100's of cc's :) ... and you end up pretty tired after even a little adrenalin.

Romnipotent

First Post
three words

sword of F :] -ing Berserking...

plays probably over now, look into the combi

it means getting to -300 (it was done) is possible

for more immediate queries try the IRC chat

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads