• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Friends / allies / enemies of Krystal

Krystal

First Post
The time has come for her final contribution to ISRP. It has been a long ten years, full of frustration and enjoyment.

Anyone who is interested in participating in her last contribution (read: storyline) please let me know.

You can contact me via my gmail address crystalruby or via these forums.

Ahava_Magdala

First Post
If I am not mistaken I had an old character that may have known Krystal...but I am not sure....although this particular character is no longer living.

Krystal

First Post
If you'd like a current character who doesn't necessarily know her to join in, feel free to let me know. We can work something out.

It might also be of interest to any of those who knew / know Fatora. She will be involved as well.

Jeajea

First Post
Jea doesn't really know Krystal, but I'm always game for a good story. Are you, the player, going to leave too? Or just retire a character?

Krystal

First Post
Since I've been asked this a few times, I'll clarify things:

I'm just retiring Krystal. She's an old character that I think has seen all that she can see, and deserves to be set aside, before I muck her up any worse than I already have.

I'm sure some of you have probably noticed I've been absent from chats...

I blame my new job and marriage. ;)

Seriously, my new job keeps me VERY busy, and will likely keep me busy well into the new year. I'm not leaving, and another character will take Krys's place as my main persona (her daughter, Rose).

And I may still dust her off in one form or another to play some storylines (like if anyone wanted to rewind and go back to a time when she exists).

Many are probably wondering if she's going to die. My hope is that she does. Wether or not she does so depends on how things play out.

Jeajea

First Post
Cool... I was hoping we weren't loosing a good player. Will you stick around with other characters, then? It'd make me very happy! :)

Remove ads