• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FRINGE #16:Peter/Season 2/2010

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Peter

Walter remembers the events in 1985 to Olivia, including how Peter ended up where he is today and what happened to the boy's mother, Elizabeth Bishop.

I think I missed something... what did happen to the boy's mother? Did we learn?
No, we didn't. It seems sometimes these mini-summaries are inaccurate or cover even elements of different episodes. We had this before.

Great episode. It told us a lot about the past, but still leaves a lot of questions open...
So there were both a Bishop and a Bell on the other side? What happened to them? Are they actually our antagonists? Who is the Bell on the other side? Ours or theirs?

JustinianPS

First Post
I have a lot of the same questions as you, Mustrum.

I also thought Peter was much younger when The Event happened. It makes me wonder what the Walternate did when his son disappeared. Also how did Peter forget about all of this? It's a lot of memorable events. Like the Observer said, very important.

I really liked the retro opening for this episode, and the use of that font, definitely caught the feel of the 80's.

And I think it's funny that in the alternate universe Eric Stoltz actually did star in Back to the Future.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads