Dragonlance From the Author of the Legend of Huma and Kaz the Minotaur

RAKNAAK

Explorer
By now, some of you are aware that THE JOURNALS OF KAZ THE MINOTAUR: THE LOST COLONY has been released on DMSGUILD. Designed in conjunction with the terrific team at the Dragonlance Nexus, this new offering not only has fantastic reference material on all sorts of minotaurs, but a BRAND NEW Kaz the Minotaur story by yours truly, plus an exciting adventure tied to the story!

It was a thrill for me to be able to return to Kaz and company after so long, and I plan to do more, assuming people would like to see that. JOURNALS is already a bestseller and I have the next project in mind already...but not about Kaz. More about that later in January, but I think that all of you will be keenly interested in it.

If you haven't picked it up, please consider doing so. The more who do, the more likely I'll be able to add new stories. This is the only way that i can produce new tales in the world of Krynn or, specifically, Kaz and other characters in the saga for whom I'm known.

As ever, thanks for enjoying my work!

Attachments

• Kaz Cover Low Res.jpg
    Kaz Cover Low Res.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 42

dave2008

Legend
By now, some of you are aware that THE JOURNALS OF KAZ THE MINOTAUR: THE LOST COLONY has been released on DMSGUILD. Designed in conjunction with the terrific team at the Dragonlance Nexus, this new offering not only has fantastic reference material on all sorts of minotaurs, but a BRAND NEW Kaz the Minotaur story by yours truly, plus an exciting adventure tied to the story!

It was a thrill for me to be able to return to Kaz and company after so long, and I plan to do more, assuming people would like to see that. JOURNALS is already a bestseller and I have the next project in mind already...but not about Kaz. More about that later in January, but I think that all of you will be keenly interested in it.

If you haven't picked it up, please consider doing so. The more who do, the more likely I'll be able to add new stories. This is the only way that i can produce new tales in the world of Krynn or, specifically, Kaz and other characters in the saga for whom I'm known.

As ever, thanks for enjoying my work!
I've already purchased the PDF, but waiting to read the story until the PoD is ready. I just don't like reading stories on digital devices so I'm very glad this coming to PoD. I did not read a lot of Dragonlance books, by Kaz was possibly my favorite DL book and it completely changed how my young self thought of minotaurs. Excited to read more of his adventures. Thank you and hope this leads to more of his stories.

Last edited:

RAKNAAK

Explorer
I've already purchased the PDF, but waiting to read the story until the PoD is ready. I just don't like reading stories on digital devices so I'm very glad this coming to PoD. I did not read a lot of Dragonlance books, by Kaz was one as possibly my favorite DL books and completely changed how my young self thought of minotaurs. Excited to read more of his adventures. Thank you and hope this leads to more of his
I can understand your preference. I appreciate everyone like you who has already picked up the PDF. I really would like to write more and this is the one method by which I can.

Remove ads