• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frustration

Ladybam

First Post
I'm a bit frustrated right now. For some crazy reason, i can't seem to find a pathfinder game in Toronto, ON Canada. I don't know why. I play in a regular LFR 4e game. I would love to join a month pathfinder game. NOT 3.5... oh well... until i travel to Montreal again...

Primal

First Post
I'm a bit frustrated right now. For some crazy reason, i can't seem to find a pathfinder game in Toronto, ON Canada. I don't know why. I play in a regular LFR 4e game. I would love to join a month pathfinder game. NOT 3.5... oh well... until i travel to Montreal again...

Hmmm... that's odd; I live in Northern Finland and I wouldn't have any trouble finding a PF RPG campaign here (I know several groups that have converted/will soon convert). On the other hand, I only know two 4E groups and they're not accepting new players to my knowledge, so I likely couldn't find a 4E game here.

kitsune9

Adventurer
do you know where to look, i don't have a clue

Sure!

Well, for finding a physical group, I usually would try Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup.com. Another way is to look through Yahoo Groups and Google Groups to see if anyone is organizing in your area. If you don't find them, organize in Yahoo and Google and see if you have people come to you.

Also, of course, is to check out your FLGS and see if they have a board for seeking gamers or if they run RPG days. Talk to the staff and that kind of thing.

If all that is a bust, then head on over the Paizo boards and I think they have a Gamers Seeking Gamers forum that you start up for your area. Keep updating it periodically.

For online play, you'll need some kind of online application like Maptools, Klooge, or Fantasygrounds. There is a whole slew of them. They also have their own boards and forums and you recruit there.

Secondly, you can always keep posting here periodically and see if you can organize up something here.

Good luck!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads