[Full] Brave kobold adventurers wanted

Krug

Newshound
Some more background:

You guys are from the same 'hatching', which occured about 11 years ago. You've known (and fought) each other since childhood, and are the main survivors of that hatching as others in your group have perished by various means (Faulty traps, food poisonings, mining collapses, runaway lizard, accidental explosion, bad cabbage etc). You've all trained in various skills and await the chance for further trials... you're just grateful you no longer have mining duty.

Krug said:
Some more background:

You guys are from the same 'hatching', which occured about 11 years ago. You've known (and fought) each other since childhood, and are the main survivors of that hatching as others in your group have perished by various means (Faulty traps, food poisonings, mining collapses, runaway lizard, accidental explosion, bad cabbage etc). You've all trained in various skills and await the chance for further trials... you're just grateful you no longer have mining duty.

Sounds great! Let me just get used to this character. Hmm...

"AH! LIZARD!" and "AH! CABBAGE! EEE!!" ;)

Krug

Newshound
After flipping through all my kobold material, I'm allowing an additional 'sub-race' called the Zweibold, which is sort of a double-headed kobold. They're modified from a free web enhancement by Silverthorne Games. See the first post for updates. Only up to two zweibolds are allowed for this game.

Diirk

First Post
The potential for self conflict is intriguing ("This way!" "No, this way!") however I'm happy with my character as is, thanks.

The Baron

First Post
So the line up so far is:

Sorceror
Barbarian
Druid
Hexblade
Rogue

Looks like a good team. As for the two-headed 'bold, I'll stick with my one headed buddy. Two sinister grins seems like overkill.

Krug

Newshound
If you guys could use the format that leffers and Ankh Morpork Guard used, that would be great. Diirk, could you rename your Hexblade to something starting with a letter other than K/T/D/Z? So it'll be easier when I do maps. :)

Rogue's Gallery thread here. Please post your characters in the format used by Lefferts and AMG. We should be starting soon. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads