• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Full Round Casting Time vs AoO

youspoonybard

First Post
Yo, you rock.

I don't think I can get away for a game, though, sorry, with school and all. And the no-car thing. I have to bum rides.

But I really dislike not being able to go out and shop for this stuff.

I, and my group, thank you.

And Grinnell's smack-dab between Iowa City and Des Moines, so I could go either way. I'll look into it.

Once again, thanks so much!

DrSpunj

Explorer
youspoonybard said:
Yo, you rock.

I don't think I can get away for a game, though, sorry, with school and all. And the no-car thing. I have to bum rides.

But I really dislike not being able to go out and shop for this stuff.

I, and my group, thank you.

And Grinnell's smack-dab between Iowa City and Des Moines, so I could go either way. I'll look into it.

Once again, thanks so much!

No sweat. A quick search at switchboard.com leads me to believe it's Mayhem Collectibles. They had everything, though I don't buy anything, so I don't remember if it was retail or cheaper. Regal Hobbies also carries quite a bit of RPG stuff, a ton of minis supplies (mostly for wargaming) and lots of card & board games.

Here's the search link I used (hope it works!):

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgid...208461232C4002313203O03A62B3D61232C4044313203

Later.

DrSpunj

Remove ads