• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer

OOC:

Were we meeting up with JV and someone else at some point?

[roll0]

I realise moving fast isn't the same as having the endurance to travel long distances, but in this case, we are trying to cover a certain distance quicker than normal pace. Wouldn't his Monk's speed (45 instead of 30) mean that a forced march for others is just normal speed for him?

Edit: #%@! I really hope you're swayed by that argument, or at least give him advantage! :-D

You met up with them before entering the valley. Since they all seem to be quite atm, I've been playing with just the three of you active and the rest "in camp" as it were. Think of it a bit like Dragon Age Origins, where the playable characters you could use are available when you go back to camp between dungeons.

As for your entreaty about having monk speed, I can't find anything RAW to suggest it, but it makes no sense for it not to. I'd thought about this before I saw the roll and I don't think it's quite enough for advantage (burst speed vs endurance) but I was going to give you a +2 bonus if I couldn't find anything - which I haven't.

So you can have +2 but now that I see the roll I can see it's not much use.

TallIan

Explorer
You are pretty much at the entrance now. The foliage follows the river which comes from the gulley itself, so you could easily follow the river into the gulley and be concealed the whole way.

EDIT: added some grammar and punctuation now that I'm not dictating while driving.

Last edited:

Yavathol

Explorer
As a wood elf, I'm happy to wait until dark, but if others don't want that, it's fine:)

Are we going to try and get past the sentry by impersonating new recruits, or just kill him?

Sent from my Moto G Play using EN World mobile app

Remove ads