D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Errol has been a soldier, so he understands somewhat making the hard calls like that. It's part of the reason he left the army, the callous indifference of upper command to the loss of men. In actuality, Errol would probably have told everyone to leave while he took care of it, but he has no magic, so that would have been useless.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Errol has been a soldier, so he understands somewhat making the hard calls like that. It's part of the reason he left the army, the callous indifference of upper command to the loss of men. In actuality, Errol would probably have told everyone to leave while he took care of it, but he has no magic, so that would have been useless.
Duran's biggest issue is the fact we effectively tortured him before we figured out he was immune.

Glad we didn't have to fight him though that immunity.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Duran's biggest issue is the fact we effectively tortured him before we figured out he was immune.

Maybe someone made a knowledge check and knew it? At the very least, once a single weapon failed to hurt him, resorting to magic is fairly reasonable, so I don't know if it's exactly torture. Just a bad executioner!

TallIan

Explorer

I didn't mean for it to sound like you had tortured him, just that it was hard to kill him and that it wasn't quite. Understandably your characters may feel some angst about it, but "bad execution" is a better way to describe it than "tortured to death".

TallIan

Explorer
As I understand things, you are taking a long rest then heading back to Red Larch?

If that's the case I'll get an update later today or as soon as I hear from enough of you.

Remove ads