• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(FULL!) Wed Afternoon (2-6 PM?) Shapeshifting Spacelizards: The Game

Rystil Arden

First Post
Slot 1: fusangite (Lemuel Rien)
Slot 2: RedWick (Elysia Thidman) (Probably Late)
Slot 3: Rel (Rex Arthur)
Slot 4: Nerfwright (Allen Gray)
Slot 5: Ceresco (Elizabeth Arden)
Slot 6: yangnome (Lazarus Talbot)

Maybe: romp, VK (Unsure of Availability)

Based on the wild and crazy theories of David Icke, as mentioned by fusangite at last year's Gencon parties, this M&M game is set in an alternate version of the present, where Shapeshifting Spacelizards and more are real...or is it an alternate?

The game will involve lots of over-the-top action, intrigue, character interactions, and some major bad guys and butt to kick.

Let me know if there is any interest in this game, and I'll book a time that works

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Alright, cool--we have enough players, at least assuming we can all find an open time.

Could everyone post what slots they have open so we can try to figure this out. Many of us probably share evening commitments on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, though beyond that I only have a few games booked.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Wednesday afternoon up until 8 pm. Thursday 2 pm - 6pm. Friday, early morning up until 2pm, then after 4p, but before the Ennies. Sunday after 4pm would be fine too.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nerfwright said:
Please put me at the top of the alternate list - I've almost nothing scheduled at this point in time.

NW/Bucky
Sure thing, Nerfwright.

Can anyone here who hasn't posted what times they have free let me know?

Specifically, would Wednesday or Sunday afternoon work for people? A few of the players have mentioned they might be free at those times.

If not, what times are best for each of you? Hopefully, I'll be able to put together a time when enough people can play.

Remove ads