• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fully OGL products?

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
IIRC, the first Freeport module was fully OGL, that it had no product ideentity (except perhaps artwork).

I am wondering, are there other game products (modules, books of monsters, other products) that are like this?

Psion

Adventurer
Quite a few, actually.

Green Ronin and Bastion have put out many products with words to the tune of "all text is open content."

Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary, just out, designates Chapters 1&2 as open content. There are only two chapters in the book.

The entirety of Second World Simulations' Second World Sourcebook is open content.

I thought about making a list of OGL good guys to praise those who have made great contributions to the body of open content.

Aaron2

Explorer
Rasyr said:
I am wondering, are there other game products (modules, books of monsters, other products) that are like this?

Bastion's Airships is 100% OGL. That's one of the main reason I bought it.

Aaron

DMH

First Post
Aaron2 said:
Bastion's Airships is 100% OGL. That's one of the main reason I bought it.

With the exception of some names in Pale Designs, all text in every Bastion book with a red spine is 100% OGC. And MEG seems to use a far amount of it (in The Deep, the 3 Foul Locals, others).

Most of the rules related material in the Oathbound books is also OGC.

Remove ads