• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fun] VISA ad synopsis

Sugarmouse

First Post
This gave my GM and a couple of players a bit of a laugh. Thought I might share it. *shrug*

"Seeing your martial artist Jedi companion utterly wasted in honourable
hand-to-hand combat with a Trandoshan?"

-50 Credits

"Attacking the Trandoshan with a lightsaber, advising him of the
difference between honour and victory?"

-50 Credits

"Having another party member blow away the Trandoshan with an E-Web?"

-150 Credits

"Getting a Crit as you toss the head of the Trandoshan to his erstwhile
minions, 20 meters away?"

- Priceless.

Last edited:

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
Sugarmouse said:
"Getting a Crit as you toss the head of the Trandoshan to his erstwhile
minions, 20 meters away?"

- Priceless.

Haha! I had a similar experience once. My fighter/cleric cast Entangle on an ogre and then decapitated it while it was down. There were two mounted soldiers commanding the ogre and one of them charged me after I killed it so I said I wanted to throw the head at him.
The DM told me I could, but there would be a penalty since I was throwing a head!
I rolled a 20, the soldier rolled a 1, fell off his horse, broke his neck, and died.

Always fun when stuff like that works.

Last edited:

Von Ether

Legend
Bran Blackbyrd said:
Haha! I had a similar experience once. My fighter/cleric cast Entangle on an ogre and then decapitated it while it was down. There were two mounted soldiers commanding the ogre and one of them charged me after I killed it so I said I wanted to throw the head at him.
The DM told me I could, but there would be a penalty since I was throwing a head!
I rolled a 20, the soldier rolled a 1, fell off his horse, broke his neck, and died.

Always fun when stuff like that works.
I had something similar happen once. We were walking down a koblold-infested dungeon and this netting falls from the celeing towards us. As the human paladin, I was the tallest in the group. I shouted "I grab the net and spin it towards the ambush I know is coming down the hall."
The GM smirked and said, "roll for it."
I got a 20 ... twice.

Ronin Mantis

First Post
I played a Ranger who had been teleported to an icy wasteland. A blinding snowstorm had made visibility almost zero.

Through the blinding snow....a large figure came stomping towards us. My character (a little sword happy) swung to defend himself. Rolled 20 and killed the creature. Lopped it's head off....

There layed a decapitated corpse, dressed all in red..... with the head laying a few feet away with a blood stained white beard....

Yup..... I killed Santa...

What can I say.... my GM was a LITTLE disturbed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads