Fuzzy Knight Newsletter: New Format, New RPG!

mossfoot

First Post
The Fuzzy Times: All The News That's Fit To Stitch

It's a great day for Fuzzy Knight fans!

Regular Updates

In the past some FK fans might have been annoyed by a lack of regular updates. In the past few months this has been a thing of the past, with Fuzzy Knights being updated regularly twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays). And now, we've made some new changes to make it even better!

Improved Format!

The new format introduced a few months ago was met with mixed reviews. However, we've improved it greatly by introducing a new 700x525 pixel four-panel digest format. This gives it the same look and feel as most other webcomics out there. It should work for everyone, even those with 800x600 pixel monitors (just remember to uses F11 to make your browser full screen for best results). But since most people today use 1024x768, this shouldn't be a problem.

fk051021-c.jpg

Also those re-reading old strips might find some extra goodies along the way ;) Which brings me to my next bit of news...

Fuzzy Knights: The Role Playing Game - OUT NOW!

Yes, there were innumerable delays. The Lite version was out many many moons ago and I had hyped the inevitable release of the full game. Unfortunately delays at Kenzer kept that from happening.

But it's out now! And in case you needed reminding, the Full Game includes:

*The Fuzzy Guide (Player's Manual)
*Storyteller's Guide (Game Master's Guide)
*Creatures and Creations (Monster Manual)
*Storyteller Screen (GM Screen)
*Whammy Stickers for Storyteller Screen
*Adventure Module for Beginners
*Over 70 Cutout Miniatures
*A Map of the Neighbourhood
*A Box to make it a Boxed Set!
*BONUS GAME - Ben's Battle Chess!

Remember: It's not just a game, it's an Arts and Crafts Project! This could be the game you first teach your kids to play (or teach your nieces and nephews to play behind your sibling's back!) It's easy enough for beginners, and in-depth enough for vets!

So come and check out the Fuzzy Knight website, enjoy the new strip, enjoy the old strips, and let me know what you think of the new format!

http://www.kenzerco.com/periodicals/fuzzyknights/

Remove ads