• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Game Closed] Dead of Winter: DnD3e-CoC Game in the Forgotten Realms (IC Forum)

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Hi all. Just wondering how it looked for the game to start on the 8th of July? Let me know. We can go later, but I'd really like to start then.

thanks,
tKL :)

Old Fezziwig

Hi, all. So far so good, then. I need to check on some things, but as soon as I know whether things are a go or not, I'll let you all know. Also, this is just a bump for those of you that I haven't heard from yet as to whether or not this is okay, so... If not this Monday (8 July) then the following (15 July) is what I'll aim for (just FYI in case we need to move it...).

Also, bluegreenone — I still need the rest of your character :)

All right, I'll pop in again tomorrow, but for now, it's back to working on getting this thing ready to go.

Best,
tKL

bluegreenone

First Post
here it is (any mistakes let me know)

Daan
Male Gnomish Druid 2
Weight: 40 Lbs
Height: 3' 4"
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: Mielikki
Home Region: Impilitur
Current XP: 1000
XP for Next Level: 3000

Attributes
Str 11* (+0)
Int 14 (+2)
Con 14* (+2)
Cha 10 (+0)
Wis 15 (+2)
Dex 8 (-1)
*Racial modifier
Combat Info
HD 2d8+2, HP 18
AC: 12 (+2 Leather -1 Dexterity, +1 Size)
Flat Footed AC: 12
Touch AC: 10 (-1 Dexterity, +1 Size)
BAB: ?
Saves: Fort +3+2, Ref +0-1, Will +3+2
Initiative: -1 (-1 Dexterity)

Armor
Leather +2 AC

Attacks
Shortspear: 1d8, x3, 20ft, Large, Piercing
Unarmed, +2 melee, 1d6+1, 20 x2, Size , Type B
Sling, 1d4, x2, 50ft, Small, Bludgeoning

Skills 24+6
1 Climb
2 Swim
1 Hide
1 Ride
4 Wilderness Lore
2 Intuit Direction
2 Scry
4 Concentration
1 Spellcraft
2 Craft (trapmaking)
4 Animal Empathy
3 Handle Animal

Languages
Damaran ,Common ,Druidic, Gnomish, Elven

Feats
1st Level: Improved Initiative

Animals Companions
Loba: Lemur (monkey) 1HD 4hp
Sefulcha: Owl 1HD 4hp

Weapons
Shortspear,Sling,Sling bullets,Dagger

Armor
Leather

Potions
Light Heal * 3
Spider Climb

Scrolls
Nature's Ally 2
Detect Thoghts
Flaming Sphere

Equipment
Flint and Steel
s Bedroll
Backpack
Traveler outfit

Daan's Total Weight:
Load: 38lbs (38lbs is Light)

The description I'll post when we meet?

Old Fezziwig

Re: Fine

RichardFannon said:
Sorry I didn't log in over the weekend

Starting today is fine

Not a problem. :) As soon as we hear from Perivas and novyet, we'll be good to go. If I don't hear from them by this evening (I'd be posting the first move tonight), then the first move will be posted either Wednesday or Saturday.

I'm going to be opening up 3 new threads today for this game. The first one will be for the actual game and will be located in the IC forum. The second will be for Out of Character
OOC: conversation, quibbling, and commentary (this is where you get to say things like "Kajamba, you ****ing *******!" and other things like that :p). That'll be in the IC forum as well. The last thread will be in the Rogue's Gallery forum, and if you could all just cut and paste your characters from this thread into there, that'd be great. Those will be up and good to go by the end of lunch today (1:00 pm Eastern).

bluegreenone — thanks for posting the rest of the character quickly. Also, I got your e-mail. I'll be looking over the e-mail at lunch and taking a longer glance at your PC tonight (when I'm at home). :)

Otherwise, this is what I have for arrival times:

* Sir Danilk, Fezzin — around 1100 hrs
* Yanis — between 0800 and 1000 hrs (?)
* Oskar — between 1400 and 1500 hrs
* Daan — around 1300 hrs

Let me know if this looks about right. I'll post links to the other threads in this thread as soon as I put them up.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Campaign Threads Set!

The threads that I mentioned have been set up.

[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter

This is the main game thread — pretty basic, really. Out of Character information and commentary that does not fall under metagame conversation goes in here, too. Just label that part of your post as OOC. I'll be trying to make the dice rolling as transparent as possible in my posts. I'll be doing all the dice rolling, so in any case where you would normally roll, I'll post the roll and my math, so you know what's up.

[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter OOC Discussion

This thread is for metagame conversation.

[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter PCs

Please cut and paste your characters and their backgrounds into this thread. If your PC is posted over multiple posts in this thread, please cut and paste it into one post over there. That'd be great.

I'm really looking forward to starting! :) Hopefully it'll be soon.

Best,
tKL

Remove ads