• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game needed in central Arkansas

Doc_Souark

Explorer
HELP !!!!!!!

I seriously need to play a DnD game in the near future or I will go into full RPG withdrawel ! I mean I need to really KILL something soon !! (In a figuretive roleplaying sense)

I'll be starting a Sidewinder or a Forbidden Kingdoms campaign as soon as I get the core books this spring too.(if I can find the bodies to play) so if ou're intrested in that reply.

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Jeff, Harley, Jo or any of the SEArk crew ( anybody else too in CenArk[Troll Lords Welcome :D]) put your names down for d20 Wild West action this spring.

Dogen

First Post
Still looking

What is your idea of central Arkansas? I'm from Beebe and I know another Guy from the base in J-ville looking to game if that is in your area.

Last edited:

Dogen

First Post
Maybe someone else will show up and be a good half way point for us. I have not even been able to try out 3rd edition yet. I need to Game.

Renocide

Explorer
Hey Guys...

Myself and three other gamers are about to get together and start up a new D&D 3E game. We are located in the NLR area right around McCain Mall. If any of you dont mind the drive we would like to add a few more to the group.
Anyway, if you are interested e-mail me at renocide2@hotmail.com. We might be starting this Sunday.

Remove ads