• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME OF THRONES #2:The Night Lands ACT 12 Chapter 2-2012

Daztur

Adventurer
Regarding the Yara Greyjoy angle...I have a feeling Victarion Greyjoy may be chopped from the series and that Yara will assume the amalgamated role of Victarion and Asha. Unfortunate since I thuroughly dig Uncle Vic, but adapting this book series for television will have to begin to diverge in major ways at SOME point. Groundless speculation obviously, but it seems trivial and goofy to only rename a character if you haven't also done something "else" to them. Taken alongside no casting for Victarion for season 2...
Well they can always have him pop up later like what they're doing with Catelyn's family. Better that way in the long run since it'll be easier to get a good actor if they wait a while.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Has anyone seen the movie, "Man on a Ledge"?

Ed Harris plays an old business tycoon. As soon as I saw him I immediately thought, "OMG! Stannis has time-travelled!"

Spatula

Explorer
I'm with Kzach on feeling that Melisandre's seduction of Stannis was a bit rushed (as was the poisoning scene last episode). But my main objection is the "how" of it. A bastard son is not something that would help Stannis, or motivate him to break his vows IMO. If he thought sex with her was the only way for him to get the crown, that might be something.

Remove ads