• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game of Thrones 4.3 "Breaker of Chains" (spoiler alert)

NewJeffCT

First Post
After last week's uneventful show ;) I'm hoping we get some excitement tonight.

Tyrion ponders his options. Tywin extends an olive branch. Sam realizes Castle Black isn’t safe, and Jon proposes a bold plan. The Hound teaches Arya the way things are. Dany chooses her champion.

[video=youtube_share;vwGkL7Trjk8]http://youtu.be/vwGkL7Trjk8[/video]

NewJeffCT

First Post
good episode last night with a lot going on within a lot of locations. Liked the scenes with Tywin and Tommen and then Tywin with Oberyn. Thought Davos was good, and Sam/Gilly. I figured Daario was going to replace Strong Belwas and he did okay in his place.

And, poor Ser Dontos - a crossbow bolt buys his silence forever.

I love Tywin and hope he'll be the focus of this season, if there is such a thing as focus in Game of Thrones.

Of course I read the books and know better.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I love Tywin and hope he'll be the focus of this season, if there is such a thing as focus in Game of Thrones.

Of course I read the books and know better.

True. I think they built up Robb in seasons 1 and 2 a bit more than he was in the book so the emotional impact of the Red Wedding would translate onto the screen.

Remove ads