• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME OF THRONES #5:First of His Name ACT 44 Chapter 4-2014

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
First of His Name
Jon starts a new mission; Cersei and Tywin consider the next move for the Crown; Daenerys makes plans for the future.

0f433cec70b9485bc822b80b86285d6d.jpg

Running Theme--All Men Must Die: *Ex-NightWatchs are put to the blade*

Last edited:

Ahnehnois

First Post
As close to a filler episode as we've had lately, but still interesting stuff.

I'm a bit baffled at what the plan is with Sansa. They have to keep her presence super secret but then she's marrying Lysa's kid and becoming the lady of the vale? I don't understand they can have it both ways. And regardless, man, that girl just cannot catch a break.

I'm a bit baffled at what the plan is with Sansa. They have to keep her presence super secret but then she's marrying Lysa's kid and becoming the lady of the vale? I don't understand they can have it both ways. And regardless, man, that girl just cannot catch a break.

Think more deviously. This is a Littlefinger plot; what he appears to be aiming at is never the actual target.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I find the twist that the Lannisters are running out of money rather interesting

Yes, I don't remember that being mentioned in the books. The crown itself had huge debts, and a good part of it was to the Lannisters, as well as the Iron Bank and the Faith.

Gog

First Post
As close to a filler episode as we've had lately, but still interesting stuff.

Sansa marries the kid becomes "Lady of the Keep". Lysa and the kid mysteriously di, Littlefinger marries Sansa and become Lord of the Keep.

ta-da

Remove ads