• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 26-28

When can't you play on the weekend of August 26-28

• I've got things to do saturday afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm booked up for saturday afternoon and evening

• I've got prior commitments for Sunday afternoon

• I'm unavailable ALL weekend

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
Free all weekend...

...and wanting to take a peek at M&M 2e if you managed to get yourself a copy :p
I got 2, in fact. One for me, and one for Liz. Could you shoot me an e-mail with an update on where you are in the character creation process? I'd like to try to work with you a bit to "fill in" some of the story gaps that might naturally arise since you haven't played with us yet, and it also helps me figure out a way to work you in.

AIM-54 said:
I'm available all weekend.

Looking forward to it, especially as last session seems to have been a good one. :)
Someone really needs to give you the full update on what happened. Suffice to say that I was deprived of a number of potential recurring villains. I wish you could have been there, but I hope it helps warm your soul to know that your character put down the infamous John Cash. It was barely even a contest.

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
Someone really needs to give you the full update on what happened. Suffice to say that I was deprived of a number of potential recurring villains. I wish you could have been there, but I hope it helps warm your soul to know that your character put down the infamous John Cash. It was barely even a contest.

Nico gave me the rundown. She was pretty excited. I think she's hooked now. :)

And yes, yes it does. :lol:

jezter6

Explorer
I'm working on Chargen still. All concept, no stats. :p

I thought I remembered reading something about the flaws put together in a PDF or word doc somewhere, but I couldn't seem to find it. Did you put those rules together for those of us who don't have any of the D&D stuff?

jezter6 said:
I thought I remembered reading something about the flaws put together in a PDF or word doc somewhere, but I couldn't seem to find it. Did you put those rules together for those of us who don't have any of the D&D stuff?

Everything you need to know about character creation can be found in the thread titled "Character Creation." Because I'm nice :))) I dug up the specific post and here is a link! :)

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Everything you need to know about character creation can be found in the thread titled "Character Creation." Because I'm nice :))) I dug up the specific post and here is a link! :)
That is one of the pertinent links - also, http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=136351 <---------This is where I have the currently available flaws posted. You may take up to 2, and you have to have at least one. For every flaw you take, you get an extra bonus feat to be taken from your class list (or whatever class you were at 1st level).

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
I'm working on Chargen still. All concept, no stats. :p

see the above post for flaws, and go ahead and shoot me an e-mail with character concepts - honestly, I'm as much concerned for the concepts and ideas as I am for the mechanics. :)

Remove ads