• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game shop in or around Deerfield Beach Fl.

Razz

Banned
Banned
kobold said:
I've got a few hours to kill in Deerfield Beach Fl, any good shops around?
Thanks,
Andy

There's a place called "Tates" er something like that. I think it's just Tate's but it's a really big and nice hobby/anime shop. It's located at an outlet near a Joe's Crab Shack. Couldn't say exactly where, cause I was in FL visiting a friend and we went there. Ask around, someone will know.

Elf Witch

First Post
Razz said:
There's a place called "Tates" er something like that. I think it's just Tate's but it's a really big and nice hobby/anime shop. It's located at an outlet near a Joe's Crab Shack. Couldn't say exactly where, cause I was in FL visiting a friend and we went there. Ask around, someone will know.

Tate's is on University Drive in Planatation which is about 30 minutes from Deerfield.

Also on the road is Past, Presnt and Future they have a nice selection of comic and gaming books.

I don't know of any closer game shops the one that was closest to where you are closed.

jezter6

Explorer
I've been to Tate's, but in the end...it isn't all that cool.

There was a nice place down in Davie, IIRC it's on the left side going down 441 a few miles south of 595 (Ft Lauderdale). Shouldn't be more than a 20-25 minute hike south down the highway - as long as you're not going around rush hour.

Ah! I found it - http://www.adventuregamestore.com/
I liked that place better than Tate's, even bought a few extra things.

Elf Witch

First Post
jezter6 said:
I've been to Tate's, but in the end...it isn't all that cool.

There was a nice place down in Davie, IIRC it's on the left side going down 441 a few miles south of 595 (Ft Lauderdale). Shouldn't be more than a 20-25 minute hike south down the highway - as long as you're not going around rush hour.

Ah! I found it - http://www.adventuregamestore.com/
I liked that place better than Tate's, even bought a few extra things.

It will take a little longer than that becuase from where I am which is a little south of Deerfield it takes closer to 45 minutes.

It is a much better store than Tate's for gaming supplies and books. Tate's is where you go for comics, and anime figurines and stuff like that.

Don't use the bathroom at the gaming store I have never been in one that was disgusting and narly. :eek:

Remove ads