• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Stores In Conway, NH?

MojoGM

First Post
Exquisite Dead Guy said:
I'll be in town for a day or two on business this week and was wondering if there are any game stores in the area worth checking out.

Thanks.

We're actually heading up there this weekend (Chocura, next town over) so I would be curious to know the answer to this as well.

Anyone?

ghul

Explorer
If you're looking for fish & game stores, you'll find plenty of them.

To my knowledge, all the RPG shops in NH are either in Concord or south of Concord -- Salem, Manchester, Nasua, Portsmouth, Londonderry. Up there in the mountains, where they refer to us Southern New Hampshire folks as "low-landers," I don't believe you'll have much luck finding an RPG store.

--Ghul

MojoGM said:
We're actually heading up there this weekend (Chocura, next town over) so I would be curious to know the answer to this as well.

I did find this place:
Charlie's Comic Book Shop
1675 White Mountain Hwy
North Conway, NH

Some gaming stuff, lots of collectible stuff, and as the name implies, comics. It's sort of hard to find as it's near the back of a strip of stores. Park at Friendly's and walk over.

Remove ads