• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game stores in London??

Dispater

Explorer
Londoners,

I kindly request your help. As I have recently arrived in London and am stuck here for a year, I have a burning desire to go visit the biggest, best and all that, game stores.

So where can I find them?

Cheers,

Dispater

S'mon

Legend
Dispater said:
Londoners,

I kindly request your help. As I have recently arrived in London and am stuck here for a year, I have a burning desire to go visit the biggest, best and all that, game stores.

Cheers,

Dispater

I've been ordering a lot from Leisure Games, who I think are in Finchley. They seem to have *everything*! See:
http://www.leisuregames.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

BTW I'm looking for players for my campaign if you're interested... (in Tooting, south London) :)

Zander

Explorer
Dispater said:
Londoners,

Cheers,

Dispater

In addition to Orc's Nest and Leisure Games, I recommend Playin' Games. It's on Museum Street opposite the British Museum. They have a good RPG section in their basement. What's more, it's a walking distance from Orc's Nest, so you can kill two birds with one stone.

There's also a new RPG/Fantasy stall opposite the Games Workshop in Ealing shopping centre. It's not worth making a special trip for, but if you happen to be in the area...

~~~~~~~~

(OT - sorry)
Are you coming to UK GenCon in London? We're having a EN World gathering. The thread is:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17937

Dispater

Explorer
Re: Re: Game stores in London??

Thanks..

May pop in at Gencon as well when I'm here.

S'mon said:

BTW I'm looking for players for my campaign if you're interested... (in Tooting, south London) :)

Sure, haven't been a player in years (back home my players issued very violent threats if ever decided stop DMing).

Remove ads