• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Game]What the hell is a "Sicilian Chainsaw?"

Warmduscher

First Post
Shamelessly ripped off from RPG.net (with apologies to Greg Stolze) it needs to get into ENWorld as well. The whole purpose is to invent fun new slang terms and ask others what they could actually mean. The one who awnsers then asks the next one.

To use the title as example, a Sicilian Chainsaw is an unlicensed suregon you go to if you need something done very cheap and/or off the books.

Now I've heard of the Iron Curtain of course, but what the heck is an Iron Lampshade?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What the frack is a Telescopic Toilet? :confused:

That would be the completely and utterly inappropriate use of a pro-level car-vacc for interrogation purposes.

"No! No! Nooooooooooooooo!" *wshhhhhhhhZZZZZZthorkflupplefluppleflupple*

What, exactly, is a "Manitoba Bark Biscuit?"

Last edited:

Warmduscher

First Post
That would be the completely and utterly inappropriate use of a pro-level car-vacc for interrogation purposes.

"No! No! Nooooooooooooooo!" *wshhhhhhhhZZZZZZthorkflupplefluppleflupple*

What, exactly, is a "Manitoba Bark Biscuit?"

Heh, now thats an obscure one. You know that old movie "The Usual Suspects" where a guy invents an epic story and takes the names and places for it from items on the desk and stuff on the pinboard? Its like that only that the guy fails horribly to come up with anything remotely believable. Originally a guy had a late-night snack in the kictchen but his wife caught him as he was just swallowing the last bite of a pack of chocolate. As he was supposed to diet he tried to invent something harmless when asked what he's eating there. Unfortunately the things he saw was a roadmap of Manitoba, a bowl made of treebark and a pack of biscuits.... It didn't go well.

But when we're at foodstuffs, what the hell is a Cherry Bomb supposed to be? I overheard it in my local bar and asked the bartender for one thinking it might be a drink but he only looked at me funny.

Desert Hare

Banned
Banned
But when we're at foodstuffs, what the hell is a Cherry Bomb supposed to be? I overheard it in my local bar and asked the bartender for one thinking it might be a drink but he only looked at me funny.

In all actuality its a sort of explosive used by teenagers and social misfits to create an even bigger mess than that found in a toilet.

What's a thomporrea?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Heh, now thats an obscure one. You know that old movie "The Usual Suspects" where a guy invents an epic story and takes the names and places for it from items on the desk and stuff on the pinboard? Its like that only that the guy fails horribly to come up with anything remotely believable. Originally a guy had a late-night snack in the kictchen but his wife caught him as he was just swallowing the last bite of a pack of chocolate. As he was supposed to diet he tried to invent something harmless when asked what he's eating there. Unfortunately the things he saw was a roadmap of Manitoba, a bowl made of treebark and a pack of biscuits.... It didn't go well.

Ladies and gentlemen- Keyser Söze's little idiot brother, Melvin Söze.

Remove ads