• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamer Fashion

What do you wear to your gaming sessions?

• Poll closed .

I usually wear a comfy plain gray or black T-shirt, and sweatpants.

But then that is what I wear most of the time for comfort anyway....

ivocaliban

First Post
Nifft said:
Yep yep. "Whatever I would have been wearing anyway."

I've really never thought about what I'm wearing. I've certainly never put on (or removed) an article of clothing specifically for gaming.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I'm a trendy indie rock kid. So like cords and obscure band shirts or jeans and a retro button up shirt.

THE HIPSTER MUST DIE

...sorry, apoplectic moment of indie-hate. Must have been reading too much QC....;)

But yeah, I wear what I wear on a daily basis. And I have the basic knowledge of how to make myself look good...so no flannel, at least. ;)

Seeker95

First Post
Whatever I was wearing that day before the gaming sessions. Work clothes if I was at work that day. Regular everyday weekend clothes if it was a weekend. Etc.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I put on my robe and wizard hat. Plain t-shirt (i.e., no text/picture) or similar, plus pants.

I wear clothes. :uhoh:

Regular clothes, whatever the weather here dictates. Most of the time that's a pair of shorts and a shirt of one variety or another. Sometimes it might be capri pants and a polo or short-sleeved button-down shirt. I don't own any "gaming" t-shirts. I do own naked, though. That one I can do, though not for gaming! I was interested to see that old and new gaming t-shirts were the first two options on the poll. No one I know has anything of the sort. Duddn't mean a lot of you don't own such garments, but I thought it was funny that those two choices were maybe the first thing the pollster thought to include.

I voted "Other" in the poll and was amused that regular clothes qualified my choice as such. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads