• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in Austin, TX???

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
We're out here. I am actually looking for playtesters for my campaign world. It isn't straight dnd, some very major changes in fact, but it's still basically d20. Need help in figuring out what needs to be done and whether it even works or not. Would love to have you if you're interested. I can post some info on it or send you an email. What times are you free?

I'm free Friday nights, possibly Saturday nights or Sunday nights as well. Friday and Saturday afternoons are also possible. Please do email me at s_frackowiak@hotmail.com

Kaleon Moonshae said:
We're out here. I am actually looking for playtesters for my campaign world. It isn't straight dnd, some very major changes in fact, but it's still basically d20. Need help in figuring out what needs to be done and whether it even works or not. Would love to have you if you're interested. I can post some info on it or send you an email. What times are you free?

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
vermicious knid said:
I'm free Friday nights, possibly Saturday nights or Sunday nights as well. Friday and Saturday afternoons are also possible. Please do email me at s_frackowiak@hotmail.com

Will do. Will try to forgo playing Kingdom hearts tonight when I get home from work (midnight or so right now) and type up some blurbs and ideas. I warn you that the system is really infant right now. I have two groups I play in (one irl and one ol) and they are both set in stone so I haven't had a chance to playtest much. If you are interested though you can have some real impact on everything, if that's a bonus to you, lol.

Also, anyone else out there in Austin who wants to game, I am looking for a group of 1-4 players.

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
KingOfChaos said:
>.>

Why can't you guys live in Temple?

I don't know bout anyone else, but if we played once every other week I could make an hour drive if you are enticing enough, lol (like free food or something). An hour is nothing and it says temple is 62 miles from me on I35. Depending on exactly where in temple would be the closer.

nocanes

First Post
vermicious knid said:
Hey folks. I'm a 33 year old male looking for a D&D/D20 game in Austin, TX. Anybody out there?

Yeah, I'm here, too...
I'm 30, married, and I've played in a few groups.
Some have scared me: Once played with a guy who ate pudding out of an industrial-size pudding bucket...WITH HIS HAND. Anyway, living here for 7 yrs+, I've become suspicious of people like that...or those with canes who are too young for canes (see nic), can't find a bar of soap or tube of toothpaste, can't seem to show on time, EVER, or who take the gaem too seriously. I guess I should expect that in a college town.

Just thought I'd share some war stories...

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
nocanes said:
Yeah, I'm here, too...
I'm 30, married, and I've played in a few groups.
Some have scared me: Once played with a guy who ate pudding out of an industrial-size pudding bucket...WITH HIS HAND. Anyway, living here for 7 yrs+, I've become suspicious of people like that...or those with canes who are too young for canes (see nic), can't find a bar of soap or tube of toothpaste, can't seem to show on time, EVER, or who take the gaem too seriously. I guess I should expect that in a college town.

Just thought I'd share some war stories...

Damn that's scary. Will admit I like canes, although I don't have one right now and really only want it to scare people like you;) I don't eat pudding from a bucket, rarely eat pudding period. I know where the toothpaste is, I don't use bar soap but I do have something around 4 kinds of soap +3 kinds of shampoo in my bathroom. I can't afford to take the game too seriously, most of my gamers over the last couple years have enjoyed drinking while gaming too much. Too hard to take it seriously when your normally ultra conservative diplomat in the group gets too drunk one night and starts randomly hitting on the people at court and flashing them.

Wolfspirit

First Post
Hey, just a bit of advice, try either going to Dragon's Lair or Thor's Hammer, probably the two best places for games and stuff around Austin. You should be able to get in contact with other gamers from there. There are also several Yahoo groups in Austin for RPGA and such.

Lemmee know if you need anything else

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads