• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in Durham/Raleigh/RTP

Narfellus

First Post
I'm a DM with two players looking for a third or fourth player to round out our team. We're currently playing a home-coddled version of the Underdark in the Midnight setting by fantasy flight. Combat heavy, with a spell point system and and roleplaying too. Let us know if you're interested.

slaughterj

Explorer
Narfellus said:
I'm a DM with two players looking for a third or fourth player to round out our team. We're currently playing a home-coddled version of the Underdark in the Midnight setting by fantasy flight. Combat heavy, with a spell point system and and roleplaying too. Let us know if you're interested.

Where are you in Durham, and when do you play?

Narfellus

First Post
playing

Well, our game days vary. There are three of us now (down from 6) and we play during the day on Saturdays or Sundays, usually once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks or once a month, depending on our schedules. During long intervals i like to send out story-style emails to keep the players up to date. I live across I-40 from Southpoint Mall, near the Ruby Tuesdays.
I've played on and off since 1st edition and the other guys are pretty experienced too, but as an old DM i own 99% of books, miniatures, battleboards, all that stuff. We play a coddled version of 3.5, usually fantasy, but sometimes play with M&M or Cthulhu.

slaughterj

Explorer
Narfellus said:
Well, our game days vary. There are three of us now (down from 6) and we play during the day on Saturdays or Sundays, usually once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks or once a month, depending on our schedules. During long intervals i like to send out story-style emails to keep the players up to date. I live across I-40 from Southpoint Mall, near the Ruby Tuesdays.
I've played on and off since 1st edition and the other guys are pretty experienced too, but as an old DM i own 99% of books, miniatures, battleboards, all that stuff. We play a coddled version of 3.5, usually fantasy, but sometimes play with M&M or Cthulhu.

Thanks for the info. I live *maybe* 5 minutes from you, up Fayetteville Rd (Hope Valley Farms subdivision), looking for weekday evening gaming though.

Narfellus

First Post
d&d

yeah, you're literally just a hop away. Too bad. The other guys are in grad school and rarely have time. Plus we're not a late night crowd and prefer to do our adventuring while the sun is up.

cheers,

narfellus

Narfellus

First Post
evening games

Actually Slaughter, would you be interested in the occasional Cthulhu on a weekday? Another player of mine suggested that the game is only worth playing at night anyway.

Narfellus

First Post
midnight setting

Fantasy Flight's website has loads of info on their setting. I took the core ideas and adopted it to an underdark theme. We're still looking for some more players.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads