• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers In Florida ???

Jade Solstar

First Post
Hello
i am the main gm for our gaming group and we are always looking for new players and potential gm's!
so if you live somewhere around the boon-dock places of citrus, marion, sumter or hernando counties please post a response here...

thanks

Last edited:

Jade Solstar

First Post
Green Knight

sorry i didnt reply faster
i belive Miami is like 4-5 hours south of me...its been awhile since ive gone that far south and i cant remember exactly how far but it is quiet a long drive...
yeah i know how you feel...it sucks living where i do also as its kinda of out of the way and in a "small town area" of the state but im hopin i'll find someone around looking to play :)
dave

Lalato

Adventurer
Jade... I live in Orlando, but I'm pretty sure there is a gaming group with a website in the Ocala/Gainesville area.

Have you tried visiting The Traveling Mage in Gainesville? Someone might have posted there for a game.

You might also try the yahoo group "florida-gamers". There are several people there in the Ocala/Gainesville area. Also, there are several links on the florida-gamers homepage for various gaming groups throughout the state.

Good Luck!!!
--sam

Lalato

Adventurer
It is about a two-hour drive from Inverness to the city of Sarasota. If you live further north than Inverness than it will obviously take a bit longer.

If you're going to make that long a drive for a gaming... I would suggest looking for something in the Tampa/St. Pete area. There are several groups based out of that area.

--sam

Jade Solstar

First Post
i wasnt wanting to drive that far i just wasnt sure where it was in relation to me...but thanks for the information anyways...
maybe i'll get lucky in my neck of the woods :)

jade

Remove ads