• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in NC speak up!

FreeBooter

First Post
Mutants & Masterminds in Raleigh NC

Its good to see so many replies to this post, makes me happy to see so many people around. Anyone in the Raleigh area that runs, or is interested in running Mutants & Masterminds on the weekends? I have a -ton- of resource material and could on occasion switch out GMing for a session. I would run the game myself for people, but it takes me so long between plot ideas it'd be a once a month game :) I was thinking of maybe a "Clearmont Academy" style campaign.

GoblinGirl

First Post
Raleigh Game Store

One way to find a campaign looking for players (or enough players to start a new campaign) is to visit your local game store! If you're in the central NC area, Lost Goblin Games is opening in North Raleigh next Saturday, March 19th, and we're already starting to schedule game nights, demos, RPGA nights etc. We'll be open seven days a week and have a good amount of gaming space-- come by and check us out! :cool:

SolidSnake

First Post
Durham

I'm in the Durham area. A friend of mine and I are trying to get a group together or find some people with which to game. We're looking for a DnD 3.x game.

Virel

First Post
Heero,

There is an exciting new campaign that just kicked off last week near you. Check your email for details.

Virel

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I'm in central NC but our group is currently full as we have a grand total of about 10 players, although not all play in each game. The most is 7 in one.

There are also conventions that one can go to game. There's ConCarolinas coming up in June, MACE in November.... (those are the next 2 I'll be at.)

Belen

Adventurer
I am in NC, although I already run a game. I have to second Henry's post about the NC game day. That event rocks! You can find a link to the yahoo group associated with it in my sig.

Also, I run one shot D&D games at All Fun and Games (2062 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27513 Ph. 919.233-7727) at least 2 Sunday's per month. That store can be a good place to meet other gamers. Maybe we should try to have a local gamer' meetup at the store sometime.

FreeBooter

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
I am in NC, although I already run a game. I have to second Henry's post about the NC game day. That event rocks! You can find a link to the yahoo group associated with it in my sig.

Also, I run one shot D&D games at All Fun and Games (2062 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27513 Ph. 919.233-7727) at least 2 Sunday's per month. That store can be a good place to meet other gamers. Maybe we should try to have a local gamer' meetup at the store sometime.
Hey, if you want to do a meetup, I'm up for that if we can arrange it to be on a Sunday.

Remove ads