• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in Philly Area

d20doug

First Post
Looking to join or start a group in the NW Philly area (I'm in Blue Bell - so a sane driving distance). My preferences are for a broad range of games with RPGs being the core. d20 based games are my preferred due to time constraints, though I'm open for good gaming in general. I can host and I can travel.

You can also e-mail me at d20doug@msn.com

grogg

First Post
d20doug said:
Looking to join or start a group in the NW Philly area (I'm in Blue Bell - so a sane driving distance). My preferences are for a broad range of games with RPGs being the core. d20 based games are my preferred due to time constraints, though I'm open for good gaming in general. I can host and I can travel.

You can also e-mail me at d20doug@msn.com

I live in West Chester PA. Not sure if that works for you. It's outside of Philly. East of it.

d20doug

First Post
Philly gaming

I'll reply to you via e-mail - let's chat as we may be able to work something out or I can link you up with some folks in the area that I know.

Remove ads