Gamers Seeking Gamers - now with interactive search and map!

Papa-DRB

First Post
Ah, Adblock Plus disables it. I have disabled Adblock Plus temporarily so I can input the data, then will re-enable Adblock Plus.

-- david
Papa.DRB

Yes, I am paranoid.

Just because I am paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get me!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, you're probably going to have trouble using the system if you're blocking all the buttons and images. I imagine the whole thing looks quite bare to you.

Papa-DRB

First Post
Yea. I backed off completely blocking everything and just blocked all of enworld, *except* that page.

And don't feel alone. I by default, block everything. Very few places are un-blocked....

-- david
Papa.DRB

nerfherder

Explorer
Russ,

I'm having a problem when it comes to setting my location. I type it in, press Go, and nothing happens. Here's what I see.

Cheers,
Liam

Attachments

• gsg.JPG
    gsg.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 78

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You're not seeing the Google map for some reason. Are you doing anything which might be blocking it? And is it still not there (we're still working on the system so there are occasional temporary glitches and slowdowns as we update files).

Of course, it might be that you spelt "ooop north" wrong. :)

igniz13

First Post
I have the same issue as nerfheader on two different computers. No map and I only ever see this search bar which does nothing, about to try it again on a third computer, still no luck.

Last edited:

internetstuff

First Post
I seem to be having this same issue. I have tried changing my location and searching everything from 25 to 1,000 miles nearby and I never get a map. I tried in both Chrome and Internet Explorer and I tried shutting off my Adblock as well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's a question - if you log out and then visit Gamers Seekers Gamers as a guest, can you see that map?

There's clearly a reason a few folks aren't seeing the Google maps. Ordinarily I'd have attributed that to them blocking it, but if you aren't using any blocking software, we're very confused as to why!

Remove ads