[Gamers Wanted] [DM Wanted] [Playbyonline] 5e homebrew custom campaign Warcraft

INTdevKaden

First Post
[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A friend and I are interested in playing a Warcraft III homebrew DnD (5e) based game . We imagine that the game would be set during the Scourge of Lordaeron or the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos setting. We are looking to use Roll20 or another online outlet for this and would like to have a voice based game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can supply a party of two for the game so we would like to have additional players if anyone is interested. If so you can message me or post here. The game would be an Alliance themed game and we would like to have the game take place during the events of Warcraft III, but moving forward from that is fine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are also looking for a DM for the game. If you are interested you can message me directly or post here. The goal would be to have this game start soon and preferably on the weekends. Really want to find people who love Warcraft and dnd and have a cool and unique homebrew setting.[/FONT]

What is your time zone?
I am in GMT+1, but would certainly be interested if it is possible. Would even be willing to GM.
I have not really touched DnD 5Ed, but have GMed a whole flock ton of Pathfinder, 3.5 and some smatterings of other systems along the way.

INTdevKaden

First Post
Hey Alexander are you able to private message on this forum? If not, then would you be willing to contact me at -snip-

Last edited:

Remove ads